(non-refundable, except under extenuating circumstances)
Tuition for the Youth Symphony goes toward the costs of running the organization, including rental of our rehearsal space, concert venues, and audition rooms; insurance; compensation for the Music Director and Operations Manager; maintainance of our music library; purchasing new music as needed and copying and preparing music booklets for our musicians in fall, winter, and spring; and hiring coaches for three sectionals per year. Board members and families contribute countless hours of their time as well on a volunteer basis to help the orchestra run smoothly.
A $100 sibling discount is available for families with more than one musician in the symphony.
No musician will be excluded due to financial need. Scholarships and financial aid are available. Please fill out the Financial Aid section of the Audition/Application Form to be considered for financial aid.
Payments by check, payable to Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony, 3 options:
- Full payment: $800 due by Sept. 15
- Two installments: $400 due by Sept. 15 and Nov. 1
- Four installments: $200 due by Sept. 15, Oct. 1, Nov. 1, and Dec. 1 (final payment must be made by December)
Please make checks payable to Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony and mail to:
Santa Cruz County Youth Symphony
PO Box 566
Santa Cruz, CA 95061
Payments by credit card via PayPal, 3 options:
(3% surcharge added for transaction fee from PayPal)
- Full payment: $824 due by Sept. 15
- Two installments: $412 due by Sept. 15 and Nov. 1
- Four installments: $206 due by Sept. 15, Oct. 1, Nov.1, and Dec. 1 (final payment must be made by December)